Sunday, May 22, 2011

we have a date!

we've been given travel dates and booked flights to travel many, many hours to go get our sons!


we leave on sunday, june 12 at noon.

we hope to have them in our arms sometime the afternoon of june 13 (we arrive in rwanda at 1:35 pm june 13. they are 6 hours ahead of us here on the east coast...so that will be around 7:35 am june 13 EST). if not that day, then DEFINITELY june 14!

we will be in rwanda until june 22. then we fly to ethiopia to get lincoln and levi's visa's. we will leave ethiopia on july 1 and arrive back to dulles on saturday, july 2 at 8:40 am (anyone and EVERYone that wants to be there is welcome! sorry it's so early!)

the countdown is ON!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Hi Courtney,
I would LOVE to meet you and your family in Rwanda. I am on staff with Africa New Life and I travel to Rwanda often.
I am also friends with many who have adopted from Rwanda...the Greer, Watson, Simpao, Choy, Schulz, and Allen families....along with others in waiting!
I will be in Rwanda June 11th - July 5th. Would you mind emailing me so I can get your email address? I will give you my local cell phone and give you the location of our Guest House in case you need anything at all!
I will also be spending time at HOH during my time in Rwanda.
Love and blessings,
Natalie Green
natalie@africanewlife.org

Our Blogger Templates Web Design