Friday, May 6, 2011

peace

"You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, 
because he trusts in you."
Isaiah 26:3

thanks to medicine, i had a great night's sleep.
and woke up feeling peaceful for the first time all week.

i ran this morning and it was easier. yay!

i can stare at my boys' faces whenever i want. and do.
even though their faces are etched in my mind.

pat is home today because i'm going on a bike ride with my running group.
we'll ride like 8 miles...stop and eat lunch...and ride home.
we try to do it twice a year.
we've had it planned for months.
it's a GORGEOUS day out there!

a friend just stopped by and brought me tulips - my FAVORITE. and a target gift card.
we are so loved and blessed.

i'm not sure i've ever felt JOY at this level before.

No comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design