Saturday, April 30, 2011

Guest Post - You're Invited

Hi there. I am Ali Fogarty of Tripping Over Toys and I am doing my  first ever "guest post." My hubby and I have been friends with the  Cassadas since college. We are so excited for their growing family. Now they'll have more boys than us ;)

I know you all are anxiously waiting for the Cassada boys to come  HOME. So many of you have been praying for them and your comments on  this blog have encouraged Courtney so much. Thank you!

I wanted to  do something to help Courtney prepare for the trip, but I don't live  close by. Many of you have also asked how you can help. Well, now is  your chance. It's not an actual "shower" but we can shower them with  gifts. I asked Courtney to register for items they will need for their  trip and for welcoming the boys home. Please feel no pressure. Give only  if it blesses you to give!



They would love to receive the items by May 30th.




There is still no exact date of  departure and they may not actually need the items by May 30th, but they  will need time to buy what is left on the list. Any money they receive  above and beyond what they need for travel will be used to buy formula,  diapers and anything else the orphanage needs once they are in Rwanda.  They are not permitted to take donations into the country, but they can  purchase items for donation once they are there. This helps stimulate  their economy - which is a good thing!





Thank you!


Ali Fogarty

No comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design