Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fingerprinting done!!!


we were in and out of there in under 10 minutes!
those FBI people are efficient!
{except it was 3+ hours for my mom...and 2 hours driving for me...}

it was really nice to be with pat in daylight hours...just the 2 of us!

ignore the tired, wrinkled eyes...can you see the joy behind all those wrinkles for being 1 step closer to those 2 kids??

according to my calculations, we should receive our approval in about 2 weeks - 1 month from today. then we will get new physicals {because the one's we got for our home study will be too old...they only last 3 months} and then send all our paperwork {our dossier} to Rwanda!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

C-
We watched Hotel Rwanda this weekend and I couldn't wait to come to your blog. I knew you were adopting from Africa, but didn't know it was Rwanda.
Praying for your family,
T

Our Blogger Templates Web Design